Welcome To Shaw Chiropractic
Do you suffer from any of these conditions?
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Pain Between The Shoulder Blades
- Shoulder Pain
These are all common reasons to seek out chiropractic care. Can we help? We’ll first do a consultation and find out if your problem can likely be helped with chiropractic care. There are many reasons why someone suffers with a condition and we want to make sure that you will be helped with our treatment.
Our Chiropractic treatment plan may be the answer for you.
The above conditions all have similar causes. The joints in the spine become misaligned and do not move properly. This loss of motion leads to nerve irritation and muscle spasms. What causes these joints to become misaligned?
- Poor posture
- Muscle weakness
- Poor muscular control
What is the solution?
A detailed examination will find all the problem areas. Once discovered they can be treated with:
- Gentle Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments (restores normal joint motion)
- Electronic Muscle Stimulation (reduces muscle spasm and strengthens weak muscle)
- Ultrasound (reduces joint inflammation and promotes cellular healing)
- Therapeutic Exercise (Strengthen weak and poorly balanced muscles)
- Stretching (Stretches shortened muscles that cause imbalance)
Worried About The Cost?
We are providers for most of your health insurance plans, here are the major ones:
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
If you are paying out-of-pocket, you’ll be happy to know that we have several payment options available for just your situation.
Can you really afford not to treat these problems?
Muscle imbalances and joint restrictions will not correct themselves. Even if you get to feeling better (less pain), the symptoms will return because the imbalances are still unresolved. Call now to get started treating the problem .